ABOUT OUR THAILAND PROGRAM
NEPAL Program Overview
- Rewarding week-long conservation service-learning project working with elephant at the Elephant Study Center in Surin, Thailand
- Thai cooking lessons
- Workshops and informal lectures on culture, wildlife conservation, and making your experience matter when you go home
- Very personalized small group experience with Ambassadors from around the world
- 24/7 access to 2 experienced GYAP leaders supported by local guides
- Personal coaching throughout your fundraising process
- Full pre-trip coordinator of in-country accommodation and travel
- Help with flight planning
- Articles, videos , and pre-trip workshop to get you ready for your experience
- Skype session with a parent/guardian to meet the leadership team and ask any personalized questions
- 24-hour staff supervision
- Nightly debrief
- 24/7 Emergency Contact Available
- 3-month follow up workshop with your group
- Continued communication and support from GYAP team
- Direct access to our international partners
NEPAL PROGRAM DETAILS
Program Tuition for Nepal is USD $1,995
Group Size: The group size for the Nepal Program is limited to 16 Ambassadors. You will be accompanied by two GYA staff members and local guides provided by our partner organization.
The balance of your program cost is paid in full 2 months prior to the start date of your trip.
There is a $250 non-refundable deposit when you secure your in-country placement to a specific trip. This is paid directly to our partner.
Tuition Includes: All in-country transport include private coach transfer, bus transfer to homestay and project sites, and overnight train on return to Bangkok; All in-country activities as outlined in the Program Itinerary; Formal workshops with GYAP staff on Thai culture, eco-tourism and conservation, elephants in Thailand, and making your experience matter; Informal workshop with a local Thai elephant expert; 24/7 presence of experience GYA staff and local guides who will be with you from arrival to departure.
Tuition Does Not Include: Travel (international flights) between your home and Bangkok, Thailand; any visa required; a current passport (valid through 6-months after the trip); some lunches and dinners, drinks and snacks (allow$75); Travel Insurance (approx. $150); any necessary vaccinations.
Program Tuition for GYAP Nepal is USD $1,995
2017 Nepal TRIP DATES
16 Spots Remaining
ABOUT OUR PARTNER
The Bamboo Project