HOME          BUILD A SCHOOL         HOW TO HELP          FAQ          BLOG UPDATES          DONATE NOW


PROJECT

+ WHAT AM I SUPPORTING?

  • GVN Foundation, Himalayan Quests Foundation, and the Wishner5 have teamed up in order to raise funds to rebuild school classrooms in remote areas. We are also working to raise funds for health posts, to ensure access to basic health care in rural areas.  We have been approached by many off the beaten track communities for help and quite simply, the more money we have, the more we can rebuild.
  • We are currently working on two school classroom rebuild projects, funded by the Wishner5 – one to the north of Kathmandu and one in rural southern Lalitpur. More are waiting for our help, subject to the availability of funding.

 

MAKING A DONATION

+ what should i donate?

  • Whatever you can! Anything helps! GVN Foundation and Himalayan Quests Foundation are always been approached by new communities in Nepal to help them rebuild/restore their schools, health posts and other community buildings.

+ How can i DONATE?

+ Can i create my own fundraiser for nepal?

  • Of course you can! HQ Foundation and the communities they serve appreciate all the support they can get as they work to rebuild schools and communities around Nepal!
  • Email us at foundation@gvnmail.org and we will help you set up your own fundraising page or provide expert advice on creating your own fundraising event.

+ IS THIS DONATION TAX DEDUCTiBLE?

  • Yes. GVN Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible in the U.S. within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. EIN: 20-3087760.

+ HOW IS MY DONATIoN DISTRIBUTED?

  • 90% of the funds received by GVN Foundation towards appeals are granted directly to our partner organizations. The remaining 10% is used to cover staff time and bank charges. Staff time includes administration such as donation processing and coordination, such as setting up the appeal and working with our partners to assist them with proposal and report submission.

 

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

+ TRAVELING TO NEPAL

  • If you would like to travel to Nepal or are interested in learning more about Himalayan Quests or Himalayan Quests Foundation, please visit their site here: http://himalayanquests.com/

+ STARTING YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER

  • If you are interested in creating your own fundraiser, or would like to know more about how you can support global communities please email foundation@gvnmail.org

CONTACT CAT@GYAPROGRAM.COM WITH QUESTIONS